human rights watch

lördag 14 maj 2022

a few days ago in this area I live as someone rang my doorbell, I opened the door so saw several people standing outside a woman door that has tv toddlers, I do not know her only twice saw that she goes out and came in sometimes many visit her all those who visit her have small children as well.

 


a few days ago in this area I live as someone rang my doorbell, I opened the door so saw several people standing outside a woman door that has tv toddlers, I do not know her only twice saw that she goes out and came in sometimes many visit her all those who visit her have small children as well.

Usually, such a behavior has the effect of destroying the character of the personality so that others do not communicate with the person.

I opened the door and asked are you the ones who rang my doorbell? They answered no we have not done even though I saw through the peepholes. When I checked via registration number they came from the Stockholm Police Authority

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar