human rights watch

söndag 29 maj 2022

Unfortunately, one hears things today in this modern age. Ali Talat with Hampus kristiansson tried to play with me and depress me by discharging me from AMA has only enrolled within a few days the day after I was notified that I discharged from AMA by Ali Talat arab turk can be one of the Turkish spy

 


Unfortunately, one hears things today in this modern age. Ali Talat with Hampus kristiansson tried to play with me and depress me by discharging me from AMA has only enrolled within a few days the day after I was notified that I discharged from AMA by Ali Talat arab turk can be one of the Turkish spy

Hello, soon you can listen to the recorded conversation in Lund with Ali Talat

by briefly submitting the story to a court shall also provide two television channels

 Unfortunately, one hears things today in this modern age. Ali Talked to Hampus kristiansson tried to play with me and depress me by graduating from AMA. According to the conversation I had with Hampus kristiansson, he wants to use financial assistance as a printing card against me.

 just entered within a few days the day after I was notified that I was discharged from the AMA by Ali Talat arab turk may be one of the turkish spy. more information in the future. The one that was recorded in lund is far would be published in the future it is important: There are things in Ali's story it could be a plan from the Turkish M_I: T against the Kurdish nation in Europe. Ali Talat tells us in a grove in a restaurant that when he saw the symbol on my e-mail address, there is an Israeli and Kurdish flag directly printed by Samuel ..

According to Ali Talat's story for my friend in lund in a restaurant. Ali said that Hampus Kristiansson would carry out a complete mental torture against Samuel, Ali says that Hampus promised to completely suppress Samuel. My friend asks Ali how and in what way would Hampus treat Samuel? Ali explain to my friend yes Hampus is Samuel's financial aid he can do anything against Samuel.

My friend asked Ali did you not think that Hampus could end up in court in the future so that Samuel could apply for damages against Hampus? Ali no one can get proof that Hampus would make Hampus just like me utilize the law and go within the law.

My asked Ali your story can fall against Hampus, Ali do you record what we're talking about? my friend you I do not, but it can happen.

Ali Speaking of recording, I do not want to talk to you. My friend no I do not myself do a law and am a Swede I would not defend someone I know do not know who samuel is ..

Ali well you know I have done the same thing to more than a hundred Kurds in Malmö they could not notice what happened to them.

Ali Talat insulted the Kurds and has said the Kurds are stupid and do not understand can not investigate what has happened around them.

My friend can I ask you about your nationality?

 Ali I am Turkish Arab half Turkish half Arab.

my friend because you do not like Kurds or what.

Ali no not all, but some of the Kurds are the same as isis,

my friend how do you know about that?

Ali we hate Kurds it does Hampus kristiansson with he said hate Kurds, because Hampus wants to suppress samuel with strong mental treatments so you can see in the future. Hampus said I would play with Samuel so as to use financial assistance against him until he became ill. Hampus said he has experience of how to depress people so that they end up with the bailiff, according to Hampus' story he said within two months Samuel will end up with the bailiff ..

  Ali Talat tells about an Islamic woman from Palestine working at AMA he told that Marwa Fauor did not like to see samuel at AMA.

my friend Ali are you done with your story?

Ali I have nothing more to say you can talk to Hampus kristiansson he can tell percis as I say we are the social secretary and stick together against those we do not like.

My thanks for the conversation, but your story may fall on you and kristiansson do you know I came to know about you now we may see each other at a trial or the court in the future

bye

مرحبًا ، يمكنك قريبًا الاستماع إلى المحادثة المسجلة في لوند مع علي طلعت

من خلال تقديم القصة لفترة وجيزة إلى المحكمة ، يجب أيضًا توفير قناتين تلفزيونيتين

 لسوء الحظ ، يسمع المرء أشياء اليوم في هذا العصر الحديث. تحدث علي إلى Hampus حاول كريستيانسون اللعب معي وإحباط لي بتخرجه من AMA. وفقًا للمحادثة التي أجريتها مع Hampus kristiansson ، فإنه يريد استخدام المساعدة المالية كبطاقة طباعة ضدي.

____________________________________________


 دخلت للتو في غضون أيام قليلة في اليوم التالي لإعلامي بأن علي طلعت عرب ترك قد يكون أحد الجاسوسين الأتراك. مزيد من المعلومات في المستقبل. الكتاب الذي تم تسجيله في لوند بعيد المنال سيتم نشره في المستقبل ، إنه مهم: هناك أشياء في قصة علي يمكن أن تكون خطة من M_I: T التركية ضد الأمة الكردية في أوروبا. يخبرنا علي طلعت في بستان في مطعم أنه عندما رأى الرمز على عنوان بريدي الإلكتروني ، كان هناك علم إسرائيلي وكردي طبعه صموئيل مباشرة ..

حسب قصة علي طلعت لصديقي في لوند في مطعم. قال علي إن Hampus Kristiansson سينفذ تعذيبًا نفسيًا كاملًا ضد صموئيل ، ويقول علي إن Hampus وعد بقمع صموئيل تمامًا. يسأل صديقي علي كيف وبأي طريقة يعامل Hampus صموئيل؟ يشرح علي لصديقي نعم Hampus هو مساعدة صموئيل المالية يمكنه فعل أي شيء ضد صموئيل.

سأل صديقي علي ألا تعتقد أن Hampus يمكن أن ينتهي به المطاف في المحكمة في المستقبل حتى يتمكن صموئيل من التقدم بطلب للحصول على تعويضات ضد Hampus؟ علي لا أحد يستطيع الحصول على دليل على أن Hampus سيجعل Hampus مثلي تمامًا يستخدم القانون ويخضع للقانون.

سألت علي قصتك يمكن أن تسقط ضد Hampus ، علي هل تسجل ما نتحدث عنه؟ صديقي أنت لا أفعل ، لكن هذا يمكن أن يحدث.

علي حديثه عن التسجيل مش عايز اتكلم معك. صديقي لا أنا لا أقوم بنفسي بقانون وأنا سويدي لن أدافع عن شخص أعرفه ولا أعرف من هو صموئيل ..

علي حسنًا ، أنت تعلم أنني فعلت الشيء نفسه مع أكثر من مائة كردي في مالمو ، ولم يتمكنوا من ملاحظة ما حدث لهم.

علي طلعت أهان الأكراد وقال إن الأكراد أغبياء ولا يفهمون ولا يستطيعون التحقيق فيما حدث من حولهم.

صديقي ممكن اسالك عن جنسيتك؟

 علي أنا تركي عربي ونصف تركي ونصف عربي.

صديقي لانك لا تحب الاكراد ام ماذا.

لا علي ليس كل شيء ولكن بعض الأكراد مثل داعش ،

صديقي كيف تعرف ذلك؟

علي نحن نكره الأكراد ، هذا ما يفعله Hampus kristiansson مع قوله أكره الأكراد ، لأن Hampus يريد قمع صموئيل بعلاجات عقلية قوية حتى تتمكن من الرؤية في المستقبل. قال هامبوس إنني سألعب مع صموئيل لاستخدام المساعدة المالية ضده حتى يمرض. قال Hampus إنه لديه خبرة في كيفية إحباط الناس حتى ينتهي بهم الأمر مع الحاجب ، وفقًا لقصة Hampus التي قالها في غضون شهرين ، سينتهي صموئيل مع المحضر ..

  علي طلعت يتحدث عن امرأة إسلامية من فلسطين تعمل في AMA قال أن مروة فور لم تحب أن ترى صموئيل في AMA.

صديقي علي هل انتهيت من قصتك

علي ليس لدي أي شيء آخر لأقوله يمكنك التحدث إلى Hampus kristiansson ، يمكنه إخبار percis كما أقول إننا السكرتير الاجتماعي ونلتزم ببعضنا البعض ضد أولئك الذين لا نحبهم.

شكري على المحادثة ، لكن قصتك قد تقع عليك وعلى كريستيانسون هل تعلم أني عرفت عنك الآن قد نرى بعضنا البعض في محاكمة أو محكمة في المستقبل

وداعا

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar