human rights watch

söndag 15 maj 2022

Democrats in European countries and agents of the Iranian regime and other dictatorial regimes in Sweden.

 


Democrats in European countries and agents of the Iranian regime and other dictatorial regimes in Sweden.


In Sweden they had a trial against Hamid Norui, but on the other hand the Iranian regime's agents what does Malmö do, how do Iranian agents use the social services in Malmö against Iranian especially Kurdish political activists?   So those foreign agents who were hired through various authorities exploit laws and regulations against other foreign ethnic groups such as Kurds.

It is a long reports to write with facts.

on 2022.05.09 I had time with a person named Ali Talat he is 35 years old and he said he is from Turkey and there is a picture symbol on my e-pot address with Israeli and Kurdish flag,

He works through the labor market department called AMA.

They would help with an employment, but a day later Ali Talat announced that they have no instats for me he promised to send the decision, but he did not. I also called and sent an SMS to Ali Talat that he should send the decision to me so that I can read what is available or what is missing so that I can fix

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar