#Religion_is_a_form_of_misogynistic_mentally_illness
Rape victim: I was 10 years old when my uncle called me to the roof.
Misogyny in Islamic countries and the brutal oppression of women, while these mentally ill people who harass women know nothing of the Quran and have no understanding or comprehension of reality, have only been brainwashed by mentally ill mullahs with religious imagination and delusion.
Be warned, this video is not for everyone: "I was only 8 years old, I was washing myself, my father came in and he.
A video posted on social media shows a woman supporting the government harassing another woman in the city of Amol, Mazandaran province, because of her optional clothing. After arguing and insulting her, she and others forced her to wear pants. The exact time of this video and the identity of the people who are imposing the government hijab on the woman are unknown.


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar