human rights watch

måndag 28 maj 2018

asks very fair questions! In my society, friends like Ali Kader can defend Islamism and I will be free to criticize! In my society you can be a Communist, Nazi or Islamist if you wish - but I will also have the right to say what I think and think about these!





asks very fair questions!
In my society, friends like Ali Kader can defend Islamism and I will be free to criticize! In my society you can be a Communist, Nazi or Islamist if you wish - but I will also have the right to say what I think and think about these!

You do not have to like Tommy Robinson - but you'll be very shaken and afraid - when you see how powerful Islamists have been in Britain! You're going to be shocked at how fast restrictions on freedom of expression happen!
Freedom of expression is the fundamental principle of free democracy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar