human rights watch

torsdag 10 maj 2018

Hi, I hope everything is good with you. I will contact you about yesterday's visit to the Malmö hospital for my little son.



Hi, I hope everything is good with you.
I will contact you about yesterday's visit to the Malmö hospital for my little son.
We visited the hospital yesterday 2018.05.09 we had to wait from 15:24 to 20:23 without meeting any doctor, many visited after we met the doctor, but not we, a woman waiting to have a foreign background same we got not help.



So I just want to tell you about it and it's not okay to wait so long with a small child when you visit the hospital for the child to get healthy, not get sick, because many other children with different illnesses visited the hospital for a long time to wait is not normal you can have different interpretations about the bad special treatment.
 Unfortunately, on 2018.05.09 we had to go home without our children meeting any doctor at Malmö Hospital.
So our child has learned to eat at 15:23 pm and lay at 20:30 when my son wanted to sleep at the hospital when we decided to go home because we would wait till 12 o'clock in the night we could not meet the doctor that's how we saw so many visited after just a few minutes got to meet the doctor ,, but not we unfortunately it's not so fun that you get so badly treated by the hospital, my wife from germany i visited my wife sometimes when i visited my wife visited German hospital when we only had to wait a maximum of 15 or 20 minutes, but in Sweden with ten million people, wait several hours to meet the doctor. So you get 20 minutes waiting time in Germany with 89 million people.
Sincerely
Samuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar