Why does no one speak up for us single mothers who are raising our children without any help—financial, mental, or emotional?
Why does the world pay no attention to what we’re going through? To us, who pay for our child's visa fees out of our own salaries, without a single penny of assistance from the government or our ex-husbands? Why does no one mention how we call them hundreds of times a day, yet they won't even answer to exchange a single word with their own child? Why is there no one to ask what becomes of *us*?
You are one of the strongest women I have ever known. I want you to know how truly proud I am to have a friend like you. You are incredibly kind, pure-hearted, and capable of handling anything; you are the best mother and the best friend. Anyone who has met Nasim in person realizes just how successful you’ve been in raising her. Nasim is truly an extraordinary child—all because you are her mother, my dear Samaneh. Sending you a world of hugs, my beautiful sister. 🩷🫂🩷🫂
Send feedback


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar