human rights watch

söndag 18 december 2016

Hello all my readers I wish you a nice Merry Christmas and a nice happy new year.





Hello all my readers
  I wish you a nice Merry Christmas and a nice happy new year.
A few days ago I wrote my point of view, how will next year be.
In that case, I wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year.
  We want next year to be a nice and peaceful year to all people throughout the world.
We want to work together tostop violence against humanity in the world.
We hope that all war criminals must be brought to justice, and all the war criminals should be punished.
We hope that next year will be a equitable
  Year for all humanity a worldwide ..
All people, regardless of their religious or ethnic keep all live in peace and everyone to show respect for each other.
with friendly greetings Samuel.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar