human rights watch

torsdag 5 juli 2018

My former swedish employment officer with other Nazis who stopped me from work and development guarantee suffered from strong bipolar and psychiatric.




My former  swedish employment officer with other Nazis who stopped me from work and development guarantee suffered from strong bipolar and psychiatric.
With some people who specialized in human behavior. I asked those who are my relatives
and they live in the United States.
about what happened to me 2017.08.17 by my former employment officer who suffered very strong from bipolar madness. Ulrika Stenberg suffered from strong psychiatric.
 This person has too much complexity to empty his complex, in order to restore his mental health, then could abstain from work and development guarantee via Malmö Employment Service. Then mental ill health logged behind the decision against me, plus claims from Turkish agents, and Iranian agents we have pictures and films on those who are one of Turkish agents in Malmö and work in the employment office.
I thief looked at her almost every day, she walked outside the employment office and tried to think before she would decide  to be against me in 201708.17 at 13:00
Because she sent a message via my email and asked me if I would continue with eductus or not when I answered her no, I want to change my jobcoach, since I have been almost 6 months old with eductus and renewed the agreement every 3 Month.
The last message that Ulrika Steinberg wrote to me she said
I feel your frustration.
Since there is worldly strong evidence that 86% of what the employment agency, especially my former prosecutor, has done to me, anti Semitic and Nazi acts plus her mental ill health plus her friends' instincts hatred

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar