human rights watch

måndag 16 juli 2018

What is a fascism? After all, when a policy, an official, a government worker, would badly treat others because of religion, main color, political opinion, such people try to ill-treat others are revenge in fascism's parenthesis.



What is a fascism?
After all, when a policy, an official, a government worker, would badly treat others because of religion, main color, political opinion, such people try to ill-treat others are revenge in fascism's parenthesis.
If you are an official and try to exploit laws and regulations for your debt it means you are a fascist.
Because you want to exploit government's ways to do your dirty things against others
 My survey with people who have been bad with me and working through authorities is 89% had fascist views and anti Semitic views like where bad.
11% can be racist views that are affected to be bad.
For example, when I met with the woman called Hannele Landén the 65 year old woman she brought a Palestinian man and I perceived it as anti semitism,
 same woman with one tried to stop at the employment office and was meeting on 2017.08.17 at 13:00 since we had a meeting until December 2017.12 and said I had to go to Malmö where I got very bad things and demanded a similar Islamist to require me to go to a place where a person perceived that they have sent on the wrong ones, told me I have to discuss with them ,, where I consider fascism and Islamism has close views about the world

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar