human rights watch

onsdag 11 juli 2018

Today, 2018.07.11 at 13:30 I met two people, I do not go in what we were talking about because everything is already recorded ,,, and I have got an opinion that gives the result that it's a dirty game against us when requires the employment agency when the other authority needs to find something to fix another thing that needs to be reconsidered.


Today, 2018.07.11 at 13:30 I met two people, I do not go in what we were talking about because everything is already recorded ,,, and I have got an opinion that gives the result that it's a dirty game against us when requires the employment agency when the other authority needs to find something to fix another thing that needs to be reconsidered.
I will soon describe what is happening today in Swedish authorities and how does what is in reality and what is in the truth and what is the problem here?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar