human rights watch

fredag 6 juli 2018

Swedish employment agency is becoming a systematic discrimination organization, today Iranian and Turkish agents decide via the Employment Service



Swedish employment agency is becoming a systematic discrimination organization, today Iranian and Turkish agents decide through the employment services, as they try to silence political activists in Sweden when they become completely dubious about what they are called democratic society.
I have done self-analysis and checked everything that is available,
Then also my close friends asked nobody who had anything so that one could learn from the mistakes.
I threw a deceased camera inside a room like a man and a woman had a meeting with the employer I practiced with as it is a strong proof that can be revealed in the future. twice i managed to hide inside the employer's room a voice recording apparatus there is strong evidence that we can publish soon.
Because, even my close friends think what the employment agency has done, it's a political decision and those my friends think it's about my private things I'm so active over the internet and criticizing the Iranian dictatorship regime, the last I criticized the Turkish Islamic crazy man erdogan.
What are artificial things like the employment agency do not relate to my private affairs, if the employment agency would go into my private life and try to punish me because of my political opinions, which means that the employment agency became a completely foreign agency organization in Sweden.
Sincerely Samuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar