human rights watch

söndag 5 augusti 2018

Beginning of May Month, 2018.05.05 The children one of the pedagogues held my hands and let the other kids hit me. It happened several times when the children took toys from the other child.



Beginning of May Month, 2018.05.05
The children one of the pedagogues held my hands and let the other kids hit me.
It happened several times when the children took toys from the other child.
The kids daddy and mom those teachers did almost every day when I was in kindergarten.
My interpretations, it is a fascist and Nazi idea that you treat a child so terrible at the kindergarten in Sweden, called a child-friendly country, but unfortunately it would happen to the child, it can not be a teacher without the green light of the boss, politics, and the senior leader doing such ill things against children, it is impossible for an educator to do such things without giving up words.
It's wrong to regret the whole of Sweden's good people, as I have previously written, if it's a small group who could go inside the authority and do so bad things to the children that they do not like, but those idiots dare to do nothing like that Islamic children at preschool because they are so cowardly,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar