human rights watch

onsdag 26 april 2017

Erdogan has a dangerous plan in the future against the Armenian state because we urge our sisters and brothers in Armenia strong military and buy strong weapons



Erdogan has a dangerous plan in the future against the Armenian state because we urge our sisters and brothers in Armenia strong military and buy strong weapons
A month ago I met a man who liked Erdogan, unfortunately he is Kurd from the conia.
He asked me if I'm from Turkey or not, I answered no I'm not from Turkey.
When he asked me if I'm a Muslim or not, then I answered him no I'm not a Muslim I'm Jewish.
Then he began to tell about the AKP party's future and the Armenian state.
Then I wondered what he meant by the Armenian state?
When he said wait in the future in ten years there is no state that would call the Armenian state we will totally destroy the entire Armenian state
Just everyone should know the Turkish regime and Erdogan wants before he wants to die occupy Armenia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar