human rights watch

torsdag 20 maj 2021

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen Samuelkub35 20.05.2021

 




Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

Samuelkub35  20.05.2021

What is very surprising to me is that your chat site is under the surveillance of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards?

  Every time I upload a video, you delete it on the spot. This is enough evidence that all my posts that you have deleted have been recorded.

I object to this because I believe that this chat  site caled bigo live  is run directly by the censorship regime of the Iranian mullahs.

or maybe there is one of the supporters of the Iranian regime who is Admin on Bigo live who is trying to clear censorship against us also against other people.

I am writing this today because I have also perceived that there are anti-Semitic people who are Admin on Bigo live.

I will also post video that I recorded all my posts that you deleted from my page on Bigo live.

I am an educated person with various higher educations. I also work as a journalist.

with kind regards Samuel kub35

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar