human rights watch

söndag 12 maj 2013

Those who go to the Iranian embassy and call themselves political asylum looks just like this picture


Those who go to the Iranian embassy and call themselves political asylum looks just like this picture 


I live in Sweden and Sweden is my country I try to expose them as working for Iranian regime during the Kurdish associations or Kurdish political Party.
I do not understand why people tend to lie all the time, they have no other things to learn in the best way. They have lived for several years in European countries can not law and rules of their bodies live here, but their brains are still living in the middle east, they came here with high files and says that it is political can not go to Iran, and Iran may execute them if they would go to Iran, but when they arrived here after a month or two is at the Iranian embassy's door it calls itself Iranian Kurdistan Democratic Party pdki members, but usually go all the time to the Iranian embassy. 
One day I asked some of the Kurdish Democratic Party pdki members, why do you go to the Iranian embassy? 
They answered me that we are part of the Iranian people and have the right to go to the Iranian embassy to get Iranian passports. 
I told them, you know that the Iranian regime executes and caught every day a Kurdish young or rapes a young Kurdish in the Iranian prisons? 
They answered me that today is not the same before we can go to the Iranian embassy to get our land can also buy houses in iran. 
I can tell them that calls itself Iranian Kurdistan Democratic Party pdki members Vermland them may be Iranian agents in Sweden because they go to the Iranian embassy all the time even they have written withdrawal letter to Iranian leaders if they are not Iranian agents why write regret letter to the Iranian regime. I think it's very dangerous for Swedish interest because they can provide important information to Iranian intelligence

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar